Experts: Omicron's Lab Origin?
Omicron seems to be an answer to prayer--a mild variant that provides natural immunity.  One UK prof said it is like everyone getting a live-attenuated vaccine.   We previously discussed this here.   https://www.fisheaters.com/forums/showth...?tid=91408

Was Omicron a lab variant made by someone who is trying to end the pandemic?  A mild, cold-like variant that would out-compete Delta and end the pandemic.  

Lab Origin of Omicron Discussed on Fox News! 1-22
https://covexit.com/lab-origin-of-omicron-discussed/

Excerpts:

In our landmark interview with Dr. Shankara Chetty, we discussed how bizarre the origin of Omicron is and how unusual it would be for it to be just another variant.

Shortly after, there was an account from an Italian virologist – Nicola Bidoli – removed from Twitter, shortly after having claimed that Omicron is a lab-made live attenuated vaccine.

There was, on January 7, a tweet by Tony Van Dongen, a virologist based in Singapore, cynically states: “Omicron has learned how to read!!! Of the 30 mutations in its spike gene, 24 have been characterized in scientific publications. Also, it borrowed defining mutations from alpha, beta, delta, eta, epsilon, iota  and mu. Even though it was in hiding when these variants emerged.”
[Image: FIh0NS8XwAkKCSz?format=jpg&name=small]

Gaertner further states: “Live attenuated virus vaccine. Somebody, I suspect a state actor, and I further suspect South Africa for reasons I’ll expand on once I finally get this article out, appears to be tired of the pandemic and trying another route to, at least epidemiologically, put an end to it.”

Dr. Quay: “Absolutely. It grows faster than Delta in the nose, in the throat.  It grows much slower in the lungs. The consequence is is that it is very transmissible. It is the most transmissible virus we have ever seen. … It’s sort of the white hat perfect virus, if you had to engineer one.
[-] The following 3 users Like joegrane's post:
  • J Michael, The Tax Collector, Zedta
(01-09-2022, 01:01 PM)joegrane Wrote: Omicron seems to be an answer to prayer--a mild variant that provides natural immunity.  One UK prof said it is like everyone getting a live-attenuated vaccine.   We previously discussed this here.   https://www.fisheaters.com/forums/showth...?tid=91408

Was Omicron a lab variant made by someone who is trying to end the pandemic?  A mild, cold-like variant that would out-compete Delta and end the pandemic.  

Lab Origin of Omicron Discussed on Fox News! 1-22
https://covexit.com/lab-origin-of-omicron-discussed/

Excerpts:

In our landmark interview with Dr. Shankara Chetty, we discussed how bizarre the origin of Omicron is and how unusual it would be for it to be just another variant.

Shortly after, there was an account from an Italian virologist – Nicola Bidoli – removed from Twitter, shortly after having claimed that Omicron is a lab-made live attenuated vaccine.

There was, on January 7, a tweet by Tony Van Dongen, a virologist based in Singapore, cynically states: “Omicron has learned how to read!!! Of the 30 mutations in its spike gene, 24 have been characterized in scientific publications. Also, it borrowed defining mutations from alpha, beta, delta, eta, epsilon, iota  and mu. Even though it was in hiding when these variants emerged.”
[Image: FIh0NS8XwAkKCSz?format=jpg&name=small]

Gaertner further states: “Live attenuated virus vaccine. Somebody, I suspect a state actor, and I further suspect South Africa for reasons I’ll expand on once I finally get this article out, appears to be tired of the pandemic and trying another route to, at least epidemiologically, put an end to it.”

Dr. Quay: “Absolutely. It grows faster than Delta in the nose, in the throat.  It grows much slower in the lungs. The consequence is is that it is very transmissible. It is the most transmissible virus we have ever seen. … It’s sort of the white hat perfect virus, if you had to engineer one.
This is very interesting.  It is amazing how quickly this just came to be one day in the media, and the next day it was everywhere, and all the hype surrounding it.  Everything about it is strange.
"Why does your teacher eat with tax collectors and sinners?" On hearing this, Jesus said, "It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick. But go and learn what this means: 'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' For I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners."  Matthew 9:10-14
[-] The following 2 users Like The Tax Collector's post:
  • J Michael, Zedta
Nice graphic of the lineage of Omicron. 
https://twitter.com/thechiefnerd/status/...23137?s=21

How did a 2020 variant get involved?  I heard one hypothesis that a person with AIDS (20% of people in S. Africa have HIV) had a lingering infection and got a cold.  One of the person's cells got infected with both and a resulting virus was created.  One doctor quickly added--or it came from a lab : )
Dr John Robertson on youtube, excellent evidence based talks, spent some time talking on the possibility of either the African lineage, or through mice. He felt that while the lab produced omicron through lab mice sounded very reasonable, he had spent his life working with people, and this seems far too intricate and involved for people to have pulled off. I agree.
Nature is far more clever than we are.