Second coming
Nevermind about the Internet Geniuses MalachyMartin, most don't have the Grace God gave a cucumber and I don't know about the Sun, I live in Oregon:)
Oh, where are the snows of yesteryear!
Blind Horus Wrote:Nevermind about the Internet Geniuses MalachyMartin, most don't have the Grace God gave a cucumber and I don't know about the Sun, I live in Oregon:)

It's very irresponsible and a sin for you to encourage her.
"[I]t is vain to hope to attract souls to God by a bitter zeal."  Pope St. Pius X.

"If anyone deludes himself by thinking he is serving God, when he has not learned to control his tongue, the service he gives is vain.  If he is to offer service pure and unblemished in the sight of God, who is our Father, he must take care of orphans and widows in their need, and keep himself unstained by the world."  James 1:26-27.
[-] The following 3 users Like Clare Brigid's post:
  • J Michael, jovan66102, The Tax Collector
Please, Please, Please, get help! You are obviously very unwell and delusional. Find a good Catholic psychiatrist and a solid spiritual director and work on healing!
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
“Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'
FishEaters Group on MeWe
[-] The following 4 users Like jovan66102's post:
  • Clare Brigid, HailGilbert, Ioannes_L, J Michael
I googled it and apparently the 7×brighter sun comes from Isaiah, as a sign of the endtimes.
So, as I said in the first answer, she's cherrypicking all the stuff about the endtimes in the Bible, and thinks it's all appening since 2020 or so.
No, it isn't the endtimes yet. The sun isn't 7xbrighter than usual.
"We thought we could stay healthy in a sick world" - Pope.
Following your posts for some time, I don't think you're really open to information to the contrary of your fears.... but in case it might ease your concerns, here is some data directly from NASA about patterns of irradiance (technical measure of brightness) of our sun. It has never been constant, is always in a cycle of fluctuation. Seems to follow sunspot activity patterns. The greatest variance they have measured so far was 0.34%..... certainly not a 7x increase. If sunspot minimums and maximums with less than 1% variance can affect our temperatures, weather patterns, ect, wouldn't a 7x increase have surely killed us all by now??? After all, an increase in brightness is an increase in energy and heat....

https://www.nasa.gov/topics/solarsystem/...tness.html

Please get some help. Your posts remind me of relatives of beloved memory who suffered from schizophrenia. *I am not a doctor* but you appear sick.

ETA: There's more info here too, if you are willing to read Wikipedia about things: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_luminosity
If you have any soundness of mind left, please see that there is literally no proof that the sun became 7x brighter as you fear. Be at peace, live your faith simply trusting in Jesus... ask His forgiveness when you sin, for His grace to follow Him and sin no more, give Him the honor and worship due, love Him like a little child, and let God take care of the rest.
[-] The following 5 users Like Catherine's post:
  • Clare Brigid, Gondothlim 2, jovan66102, NoliTardare, The Tax Collector
Has Malachimartin been raptured?
"[I]t is vain to hope to attract souls to God by a bitter zeal."  Pope St. Pius X.

"If anyone deludes himself by thinking he is serving God, when he has not learned to control his tongue, the service he gives is vain.  If he is to offer service pure and unblemished in the sight of God, who is our Father, he must take care of orphans and widows in their need, and keep himself unstained by the world."  James 1:26-27.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Clare Brigid's post:
  • CatholicMamato5
(01-18-2022, 03:57 PM)Clare Brigid Wrote: Has Malachimartin been raptured?
Does Vox have that much power AND authority?
"I'm an old man now and have had a great many problems.  Most of them never happened."~ Mark Twain

"Sometimes you're the windshield.  Sometimes you're the bug."~Mark Knopfler (?)
[-] The following 3 users Like J Michael's post:
  • CatholicMamato5, jovan66102, NoliTardare
Hey wiggle wrist. . .you're not one at all who should be suggesting people seek help
Oh, where are the snows of yesteryear!
I didn't see MalachyMartin's official application to post on Fisheaters and before posting any more MalacyMartin should be required to fill this out...

Fisheaters Application for Forum Posting

Funny, somewhat related story, in years past when I used to engage non Catholics about the Catholic faith a certain group of them would always bring up Malachi Martin. I have read and listened to a lot of Malachi Martin so when my response was yes I heard of him, what would like to talk about I would be ghosted, lol. 

Protestant's have that herd mentality about destroying the Catholic Church, and each other, despite the facts they so think they cling to...

"There are in truth three states of the converted: the beginning,  the middle and the perfection. In the beginning, they experience the charms of sweetness; in the middle, the contests of temptation; and in the end, the fullness of perfection."
-- Pope St. Gregory

“One day, through the Rosary and the Scapular, Our Lady will save the world.”
-- attributed to Saint Domenic