NEWS of The World appears as if War will be Inevitable?
There are a really large number of threats to world peace currently beginning to come to a head. Prayer needed, since it is the only real option for us, because the 'world leaders' will have their war, one way or another.

Gotta cover up the Biden fiasco somehow! Just for starters.

Check out these headlines (with links) here:

[Image: icon.islam.b-w.wte.jpg][Image: icon.star.of.David.wte.jpg]Hamas Meets With Iran; Calls on All Muslim, Arab Countries to Unite in War Against Israel – HOLLY NOTE: Could this be the prelude to the Psalm 83 war?

[Image: icon.Russia.flag.jpg][Image: icon.US.flag.wte2.jpg] Russia Warns It Will Resort To 'Military Means' If The West Does Not Bow To Its Demands Over Ukraine And Says Us Sanctions Against Putin Would 'Cross a Line'

[Image: icon.missile2.wte.jpg]North Korea Fires Missiles Again In Response to U.S. Sanctions

[Image: icon.missile.wte.jpg]US Embassy In Baghdad “Attacked By Terrorist” In Rocket Barrage

[Image: icon.supply.chain.jpg]Global Economy Heading For ‘Mother Of All’ Supply Chain Shocks As China Locks Down Ports
One should have an open mind; open enough that things get in, but not so open that everything falls out
Art Bell

I don't need a good memory, because I always tell the truth.
Jessie Ventura

Its no wonder truth is stranger than fiction.
Fiction has to make sense
Mark Twain

All War is Deception
Gen. Sun

You don't have a soul. You are a soul. You have a body.
C.S. Lewis

Political Correctness is Fascism pretending to be manners.
George Carlin

“In a time of deceit…truth is a revolutionary act”
George Orwell
Sadly war profits many people, from politicians to defense contractors to human and organ traffickers and everyone in between.  It's crazy.  Since being deep into cryptocurrency markets I've had the pleasure of meeting and talking to people from all over the world, most recently from Myanmar, Iran, Kazakhstan, Russia and Lebanon and from what I gather people are people no matter where you go and most regular folks just want to live and let live. All that "us vs. them" stuff is drummed up by politicians and corporate types who profit on destabilizing nations and causing immense suffering.  

The older I get the more I find myself in the camp of being anti EVERY government or centralized institution whatever.
Walk before God in simplicity, and not in subtleties of the mind. Simplicity brings faith; but subtle and intricate speculations bring conceit; and conceit brings withdrawal from God. -Saint Isaac of Syria, Directions on Spiritual Training

"It is impossible in human terms to exaggerate the importance of being in a church or chapel before the Blessed Sacrament as often and for as long as our duties and state of life allow. I very seldom repeat what I say. Let me repeat this sentence. It is impossible in human language to exaggerate the importance of being in a chapel or church before the Blessed Sacrament as often and for as long as our duties and state of life allow. That sentence is the talisman of the highest sanctity. "Father John Hardon
[-] The following 3 users Like formerbuddhist's post:
  • HailGilbert, J Michael, The Tax Collector
(Yesterday, 06:40 AM)formerbuddhist Wrote: Sadly war profits many people, from politicians to defense contractors to human and organ traffickers and everyone in between.  It's crazy.  Since being deep into cryptocurrency markets I've had the pleasure of meeting and talking to people from all over the world, most recently from Myanmar, Iran, Kazakhstan, Russia and Lebanon and from what I gather people are people no matter where you go and most regular folks just want to live and let live. All that "us vs. them" stuff is drummed up by politicians and corporate types who profit on destabilizing nations and causing immense suffering.  

The older I get the more I find myself in the camp of being anti EVERY government or centralized institution whatever.
This is the truth.  Right now the world should get ready for war.  As early as a month ago, US diplomats and experts were saying they expected Russia to invade Ukraine by the end of the month of January.  You then realize that the Americans either know that Russia has no alternative but to invade, Or they expect some event to occur that will precipitate an invasion.  Doesn’t really matter what side of the fence you’re on, whether it is the Russians who fabricate the conditions for invasion, whether the Americans create the conditions for invasion, or whether the invasion is actually as necessary for Russian (and global) security as the Russians say it is;  the end result is innocent people will die, and war profiteers will war profiteer.  This will inevitably impact everyone on this board in some way or another, from market volatility, to fuel prices, to Internet and satellite interruptions… we are on a downward spiral.
"Why does your teacher eat with tax collectors and sinners?" On hearing this, Jesus said, "It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick. But go and learn what this means: 'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' For I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners."  Matthew 9:10-14
https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2022/1/14...s-tensions

Quote:A top Russian official has refused to rule out military deployments to Cuba and Venezuela if tensions with the West over Ukraine continue to escalate.

I think they should. It'd be hilarious. Mexico too maybe.
(Yesterday, 03:52 PM)choosetowitness Wrote: https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2022/1/14...s-tensions

Quote:A top Russian official has refused to rule out military deployments to Cuba and Venezuela if tensions with the West over Ukraine continue to escalate.

Mexico is too far gone, lol
"Why does your teacher eat with tax collectors and sinners?" On hearing this, Jesus said, "It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick. But go and learn what this means: 'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' For I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners."  Matthew 9:10-14
[-] The following 1 user Likes The Tax Collector's post:
  • Zedta
(Yesterday, 04:12 PM)The Tax Collector Wrote:
(Yesterday, 03:52 PM)choosetowitness Wrote: https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2022/1/14...s-tensions

Actually, one could easily summarize, it is we who are far gone...Mexico is just trying (sadly) to keep up!
One should have an open mind; open enough that things get in, but not so open that everything falls out
Art Bell

Jessie Ventura

Mark Twain

All War is Deception
Gen. Sun

C.S. Lewis

George Carlin

George Orwell
(Yesterday, 06:40 AM)formerbuddhist Wrote: and from what I gather people are people no matter where you go and most regular folks just want to live and let live. All that "us vs. them" stuff is drummed up by politicians and corporate types who profit on destabilizing nations and causing immense suffering. 

THIS!!!

formerbuddhist Wrote:The older I get the more I find myself in the camp of being anti EVERY government or centralized institution whatever.

Ah yes, the sound of one who's world view has been made known to them. Welcome to the club. In my generation, we called these types The Establishment. It ain't gone away, its just changing spots, its the same BEAST in the end.
Art Bell

Jessie Ventura

Mark Twain

All War is Deception
Gen. Sun

C.S. Lewis

George Carlin

George Orwell
[-] The following 1 user Likes Zedta's post:
  • J Michael
(Yesterday, 04:12 PM)The Tax Collector Wrote:

They could still accept a Russian or Chinese base though. Again, that would be hilarious.