I want to smell like the Latin Mass.
Anacarolina1, well hello!!!! So nice to "see" you around!

MY two faves these days are Very Good Girl, and Good Girl Supreme. I also liked legere. Never have tried the original. Maybe someday. 

[Image: 752.jpeg]

[Image: carolina-herrera-good-girl-supreme-eau-d...r-50ml.jpg]
Oh my Jesus, I surrender myself to you. Take care of everything.--Fr Dolindo Ruotolo

Persevere..Eucharist, Holy Rosary, Brown Scapular, Confession. You will win.
(05-20-2022, 07:26 AM)JacafamalaRedux Wrote: Shalamar. Reminds me of the Vermont Country Store, that great vacational mecca. 

They sell all the old chestnuts in the apothecary. I have so many happy memories of taking the kids there, checking out the food samples and drinking hazelnut coffee. 

https://www.vermontcountrystore.com/shal...duct/60855

Oh, to be rich and armed with a Vermont Country Store catalog at Christmas. Swoon! I bet the actual store was heavenly...

-- but "rich" is key: they sell 80 bags or Yorkshire Gold Tea for $19.95 when you could get twice that many at Amazon for $15.37.
T h e   D u d e t t e   A b i d e s
[-] The following 1 user Likes VoxClamantis's post:
  • JacafamalaRedux
(05-20-2022, 03:58 PM)VoxClamantis Wrote:
(05-20-2022, 07:26 AM)JacafamalaRedux Wrote: Shalamar. Reminds me of the Vermont Country Store, that great vacational mecca. 

They sell all the old chestnuts in the apothecary. I have so many happy memories of taking the kids there, checking out the food samples and drinking hazelnut coffee. 

https://www.vermontcountrystore.com/shal...duct/60855

Oh, to be rich and armed with a Vermont Country Store catalog at Christmas. Swoon! I bet the actual store was heavenly...

-- but "rich" is key: they sell 80 bags or Yorkshire Gold Tea for $19.95 when you could get twice that many at Amazon for $15.37.

Indeed!
Oh my Jesus, I surrender myself to you. Take care of everything.--Fr Dolindo Ruotolo

Persevere..Eucharist, Holy Rosary, Brown Scapular, Confession. You will win.