Pipe smokers?
These days I'm smoking quite a bit of Escudo Navy de Luxe. That's for my own enjoyment--with coffee in the morning and whisky in the evening. For the sake of others (and myself), I keep Sunset Rum and Bleeker Street handy. Those get a lot of good comments and they're also very enjoyable for me.
I smoke a Pipe almost once a day. I love it. It is very calming and contemplative. I tend to smoke aromatics, though I do love a good English blend now and then.
Once in a blue moon I'll smoke a pipe, especially when I'm back at my family home in Michigan. I love to  have a quiet walk in the woods in an out of the way place with a nice pipe. Haven't smoked in awhile though.
Once in a blue moon I'll smoke a pipe, especially when I'm back at my family home in Michigan. I love to  have a quiet walk in the woods in an out of the way place with a nice pipe. Haven't smoked in awhile though.
I've been smoking Mr. B's "English Mixture". An easy 2/5 rating from me. Not a good tobacco.
"Punishment is justice for the unjust." Saint Augustine of Hippo
Any fish eating pipe smokers still out there?
Here's one!  I've been a pipe smoker for about 10 years.  I've only accumulated about 30 or so pipes.  Most of them are briars but I have a few MM cobs that I smoke on the run.  Lately, I've become obsessed with McClelland virginias and that fantastic "ketchupy" aroma.  Currently, I'm bouncing around between No.27, Blackwoods Flake and Christmas Cheer 2014.  Other than those, my regulars are MacBaren Burley, MacBaren Mixture Flake and Dunhill Nightcap.

Love it!

Robert
I love my pipe! I smoke a pipe on occasion. I don't consider myself a "smoker" per se. I'd say I light one up 4-6 times per month. Right now the 3 blends I have are Dunhill my mixture (pretty darn good!), Peterson Nutty cut (pretty good, smells good too), and Drew Estates black cavindish (really good too, smells great). My favorite thing to do is sit outside on a nice day and relax with a pipe and a glass of whiskey!
(02-15-2015, 12:28 AM)NorthernTrad Wrote: Any fish eating pipe smokers still out there?

Haven't for ages. Might be the time now to get back into it though.
Just ordered a tin of Peterson Irish Oak. It sounded good so I'm looking forward to putting some in my bowl and smoking it!