Funeral Directive
Does anyone already have text for a funeral directive for a Traditional Roman Catholic? I didn’t want to reinvent the wheel if someone already had one. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(04-25-2022, 09:55 AM)DadTrad1977 Wrote: Does anyone already have text for a funeral directive for a Traditional Roman Catholic? I didn’t want to reinvent the wheel if someone already had one. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

not sure if this is what you are looking for but i this with my will so my kids know what to do.

https://lms.org.uk/funeral
"There are in truth three states of the converted: the beginning,  the middle and the perfection. In the beginning, they experience the charms of sweetness; in the middle, the contests of temptation; and in the end, the fullness of perfection."
-- Pope St. Gregory

“One day, through the Rosary and the Scapular, Our Lady will save the world.”
-- attributed to Saint Domenic
[-] The following 1 user Likes CaptCrunch73's post:
  • jovan66102
Just a point of information. DO NOT INCLUDE YOUR FUNERAL DIRECTIVE IN YOUR WILL! Your will may not be opened and read until long after you are buried. Keep it a separate document and make sure your spouse/children/next of kin know where it is and can get to it easily at your death.

In my case, since none of my immediate family are practising Catholics (please pray for their return to the Faith), I have noted that I want an NO Requiem (not a 'White Mass' of the Resurrection!) celebrated in my Parish Church for any of my family that wish to attend and my friends in the Parish.

But, I have also arranged to have a Traditional Requiem celebrated at the FSSP Seminary in Denton. I have left directions in my 'Final Instructions' on how to contact the Seminary when I pass so that the Mass will be celebrated.
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
“Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'
FishEaters Group on MeWe
[-] The following 2 users Like jovan66102's post:
  • Ambrosiano, CaptCrunch73