"Signs in the Heavens . . . Blood Red Sky over Shanghai for HOURS!"
I'm not sure this has anything to do with the increased solar activity currently in progress, but it certainly could be a factor, except, the red sky was on May 7th. The sun blew out an energy blast today, May 10th.

Anyway, I've never seen anything like this and I thought it was quite the curiosity for sure and worth sharing.

Article Wrote:halturnerradioshow.com

UPDATED - VIDEO ADDED! Signs in the Heavens . . . Blood Red Sky over Shanghai for HOURS!
Hal Turner

UPDATED - VIDEO ADDED 5-10-2022 -- An eerie scene of a blood-red sky over a Chinese city has sparked fear among citizens.

Footage taken by residents in Zhoushan, neighboring China's Covid-hit port city of Shanghai, shows the night sky turn into orange-red hues among a thick layer of fog.

Some children can be heard telling their parents: "I'm scared."

[Image: 0_Screenshot-2022-05-08-at-103854.jpg]
The "red sky" phenomenon can be seen across the entire city for hours since Saturday night (May 7).

Since the videos made viral on Douyin, a TikTok-like social media platform in China, people were feared that it could be a bad omen related to the region's ongoing battle of coronavirus.

UPDATE MAY 10 -- VIDEO!

https://twitter.com/i/status/1523704790722953216
One should have an open mind; open enough that things get in, but not so open that everything falls out
Art Bell

I don't need a good memory, because I always tell the truth.
Jessie Ventura

Its no wonder truth is stranger than fiction.
Fiction has to make sense
Mark Twain

All War is Deception
Gen. Sun

You don't have a soul. You are a soul. You have a body.
C.S. Lewis

Political Correctness is Fascism pretending to be manners.
George Carlin

“In a time of deceit…truth is a revolutionary act”
George Orwell
[-] The following 3 users Like Zedta's post:
  • Ambrosiano, iona_scribe, Sacred Heart of Jesus
Cardinal Zen was just arrested too. That's been on my mind.  He's originally from Shanghai though he's been in Hong Kong for decades.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-61413335
Remember, O Christian soul, that thou hast this day, and every day of thy life: God to glorify- Jesus to imitate- The Angels and Saints to invoke- A soul to save- A body to mortify- Sins to expiate- Virtues to acquire- Hell to avoid- Heaven to gain- Eternity to prepare for- Time to profit by- Neighbors to edify- The world to despise- Devils to combat- Passions to subdue- Death perhaps to suffer- Judgment to undergo.
[-] The following 2 users Like iona_scribe's post:
  • HailGilbert, Zedta
Cardinal Zen's been released, thank God.
T h e   D u d e t t e   A b i d e s
[-] The following 2 users Like VoxClamantis's post:
  • HailGilbert, Zedta
The Chinese are big into omens
Most fortunate for Cardinal Zen
Oh, where are the snows of yesteryear!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Blind Horus's post:
  • Zedta
Red sky at night, sailor's delight.
If I let you have the last word, it does not mean that I concede your point.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Iconodule's post:
  • Zedta
An aurura before 9/11 was red, and a meterite came so close to earth it caused the corn in a field in Pa to pop.