Cardinal Zen
According to a notification I got from LifeSiteNews, he's already been released on bail.
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
“Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'
FishEaters Group on MeWe
[-] The following 3 users Like jovan66102's post:
  • Byzantine2022, jack89, MacPasquale
Many prayers for Fr. Woo, Cardinal Zen, and all faithful Catholics suffering under the wicked yoke of the red beast. 

但救我們免於凶惡。亞孟。But deliver us from evil.  Amen.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ambrosiano's post:
  • MacPasquale
(05-11-2022, 09:00 PM)Ambrosiano Wrote: Many prayers for Fr. Woo, Cardinal Zen, and all faithful Catholics suffering under the wicked yoke of the red beast. 

Fr. Woo?
(05-11-2022, 10:56 PM)TroubledGuest Wrote:
(05-11-2022, 09:00 PM)Ambrosiano Wrote: Many prayers for Fr. Woo, Cardinal Zen, and all faithful Catholics suffering under the wicked yoke of the red beast. 

Fr. Woo?
Oops, sorry.  Fr. Vincent Woo of the Diocese of HK is speaking out and might be next.

(05-12-2022, 01:53 AM)Ambrosiano Wrote:
(05-11-2022, 10:56 PM)TroubledGuest Wrote:

Fr. Woo?
Oops, sorry.  Fr. Vincent Woo of the Diocese of HK is speaking out and might be next.

Oh!! I was asking because I thought you might be talking about him, I know Fr. Woo he was my spiritual director for a while!! Amazing holy priest. He gave a great talk at our parish about what is going on in China. Praying for him, Cardinal Zen, and China.
[-] The following 1 user Likes TroubledGuest's post:
  • Ambrosiano