Incels
This thread https://www.fisheaters.com/forums/showth...id=1474655
[-] The following 1 user Likes Eric F's post:
  • SeekerofChrist
(05-13-2022, 09:31 PM)Eric F Wrote: This thread https://www.fisheaters.com/forums/showth...id=1474655

Oh, the thread where I was called pusillanimous for declining to get married in the current legal climate.  The most entertaining response that I've ever received on FE!
[-] The following 1 user Likes SeekerofChrist's post:
  • Byzantine2022
(05-13-2022, 08:44 PM)SeekerofChrist Wrote:
(05-13-2022, 04:15 PM)MacPasquale Wrote:
(05-13-2022, 04:11 PM)Iconodule Wrote: I was recently alerted in a post by MacPasquale to the phenomenon of incels.

Does anyone here identify as an incel?

I'm very interested in my myself.

I think we're all interested in you.  You should write an autobiography and post it for us to read.  Also, a collection of your best sayings, maybe some short and witty retorts, etc.  Why be greedy and keep all that to yourself?

You can title this work, "The Autobiography of MacPasquale: Never a Straighter Arrow."  See?  My wit is pathetic.  Share yours, please!

That's a good one.

I was considering: Help Me! I'm Handsome(The Memoir of a Failed Musician)
[-] The following 1 user Likes MacPasquale's post:
  • SeekerofChrist
(05-13-2022, 06:15 PM)xsantiagox Wrote: the vast majority of incels,arent cel(ibate). They do PMO and just want to fornicate.
and if you're celibate male its a choice..fornication is always readily avaible(sadly)

Fornication is not readily available for most men.
T h e   D u d e t t e   A b i d e s
[-] The following 1 user Likes VoxClamantis's post:
  • jovan66102
I used to consider myself an incel, or even more, as ”love-shy” (thing invented by Dr. Brian Gilmartin I think, also had an online community). I then got married. I still don’t know how that happened (except ”by Providence”). I am still about as awkard around women as I always was, but I hardly care anymore. Also I got an Asperger’s diagnosis after meeting my wife. Dr. Gilmartin says Asperger’s is probably common among the ”love-shy”.
(05-14-2022, 06:55 AM)Marmot Wrote: I used to consider myself an incel, or even more, as ”love-shy” (thing invented by Dr. Brian Gilmartin I think, also had an online community). I then got married. I still don’t know how that happened (except ”by Providence”). I am still about as awkard around women as I always was, but I hardly care anymore. Also I got an Asperger’s diagnosis after meeting my wife. Dr. Gilmartin says Asperger’s is probably common among the ”love-shy”.
Off topic, but the marmot in your profile pic has nice stature. It seems like a mustang of the marmot world. Just look at the bugger! Where do you get these pics Marmot? Whoever does the photography is good at what they do.
"Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, a sinner"
(05-13-2022, 11:32 PM)VoxClamantis Wrote:
(05-13-2022, 06:15 PM)xsantiagox Wrote: the vast majority of incels,arent cel(ibate). They do PMO and just want to fornicate.
and if you're celibate male its a choice..fornication is always readily avaible(sadly)

Fornication is not readily available for most men.

True, except for prostitutes.
(05-14-2022, 07:16 AM)Anon777 Wrote: Off topic, but the marmot in your profile pic has nice stature. It seems like a mustang of the marmot world. Just look at the bugger! Where do you get these pics Marmot? Whoever does the photography is good at what they do.
Usually I do a Google Image search for ”marmot”.
Eric F Wrote:This thread https://www.fisheaters.com/forums/showth...id=1474655

Thanks for posting that thread.  I ran several searches before I posted, but that thread never came up.
If I let you have the last word, it does not mean that I concede your point.
This term reminds me of Ladder of Divine Ascent 15:22
"I have seen people who fell unwillingly, and I have seen people who would willingly fall but cannot. And I pitied the latter much more than those who fall daily; because even though impotent, they yearn for the stench."
[-] The following 1 user Likes rq146's post:
  • Iconodule