Tea
The other day my daughter and I were in the mall. We were shopping for a sun dress for her birthday party. I wasn't looking for tea, but I saw this pretty store, it was called "The Tea Lady." 

[Image: IMG_7226.jpeg]

We went in for some tea. My daughter had bubble tea, which is something sweet that some of my girls are into of late. I had a cup of herbal tea. It was the best tea I've ever tasted. 

Now I keep thinking about that tea! lol. I've mainly been a coffee drinker for years and years, but this was seriously good. Very refreshing. But just plain tea, or was it? Maybe the tea lady put some magic potion in there. I dunno.

Any tea lovers out there? What are your faves?
Oh my Jesus, I surrender myself to you. Take care of everything.--Fr Dolindo Ruotolo

Persevere..Eucharist, Holy Rosary, Brown Scapular, Confession. You will win.
[-] The following 1 user Likes JacafamalaRedux's post:
  • Zedta
I too am an avid coffee drinker. I have a cup next to me as I post this. But I also drink a lot of iced sun tea, which I make by the gallon and it lasts about three days. I have a collection of teas, and a few varieties of coffee as well. The iced tea is good ol' Lipton tea. As for hot tea, I've got a lot of Tazo, Celestial Seasonings and Bigelow; Passion, Peach, Earl Grey, respectively.
One should have an open mind; open enough that things get in, but not so open that everything falls out
Art Bell

I don't need a good memory, because I always tell the truth.
Jessie Ventura

Its no wonder truth is stranger than fiction.
Fiction has to make sense
Mark Twain

All War is Deception
Gen. Sun

You don't have a soul. You are a soul. You have a body.
C.S. Lewis

Political Correctness is Fascism pretending to be manners.
George Carlin

“In a time of deceit…truth is a revolutionary act”
George Orwell
[-] The following 2 users Like Zedta's post:
  • friendly.neighborhood.papist, JacafamalaRedux
I’m a big fan of the Tazo lemongrass and spearmint tea. I’ve only had the cold, bottled variety but I’m sure it would be great hot too.
In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread till thou return to the earth, out of which thou wast taken: for dust thou art, and into dust thou shalt return. Genesis 3:19
[-] The following 2 users Like friendly.neighborhood.papist's post:
  • JacafamalaRedux, Zedta
Peppermint herb tea!
[-] The following 2 users Like Grandma's post:
  • JacafamalaRedux, Zedta
I love tea, coffee, and hot coco.

I like to drink coffee and tea without milk, but I do put honey in tea usually.
[-] The following 3 users Like Billm1720's post:
  • Anon777, JacafamalaRedux, Zedta
I'm pretty much a coffee with chicory guy but I like Earl Gray tea quite a lot, the occasional Chai and herbal teas.  Lately I've been drinking herbal teas i just steep in the fridge and drinking them cold because it's summer and pretty hot here in Florida.
Walk before God in simplicity, and not in subtleties of the mind. Simplicity brings faith; but subtle and intricate speculations bring conceit; and conceit brings withdrawal from God. -Saint Isaac of Syria, Directions on Spiritual Training

"It is impossible in human terms to exaggerate the importance of being in a church or chapel before the Blessed Sacrament as often and for as long as our duties and state of life allow. I very seldom repeat what I say. Let me repeat this sentence. It is impossible in human language to exaggerate the importance of being in a chapel or church before the Blessed Sacrament as often and for as long as our duties and state of life allow. That sentence is the talisman of the highest sanctity. "Father John Hardon
[-] The following 2 users Like formerbuddhist's post:
  • JacafamalaRedux, Zedta
At night or for iced tea, I like:

[Image: de3b5bbb-e896-4a49-a3b0-d5ace84a344c.2d7...53e20.jpeg]

At a dim sum restaurant, I ask for "ju-pu cha," which is pu-er tea with chrysanthemum flowers.

[Image: rBVaV14i1eeADnsRAANdWXOZroI607.jpg]
[-] The following 3 users Like Ambrosiano's post:
  • formerbuddhist, JacafamalaRedux, Zedta
(06-22-2022, 03:41 PM)JacafamalaRedux Wrote: The other day my daughter and I were in the mall. We were shopping for a sun dress for her birthday party. I wasn't looking for tea, but I saw this pretty store, it was called "The Tea Lady." 

We went in for some tea. My daughter had bubble tea, which is something sweet that some of my girls are into of late. I had a cup of herbal tea. It was the best tea I've ever tasted. 

Now I keep thinking about that tea! lol. I've mainly been a coffee drinker for years and years, but this was seriously good. Very refreshing. But just plain tea, or was it? Maybe the tea lady put some magic potion in there. I dunno.

I love tea prepared in the traditional Chinese method because of its elegance and attention to detail. Same goes for the Japanese tea ceremony, even though it reflects small elements of Buddhism/Paganry.
[-] The following 2 users Like SancteThomaeDeAquino's post:
  • JacafamalaRedux, Zedta
(06-22-2022, 03:41 PM)JacafamalaRedux Wrote: The other day my daughter and I were in the mall. We were shopping for a sun dress for her birthday party. I wasn't looking for tea, but I saw this pretty store, it was called "The Tea Lady." 

OK, I really want to know what was in that tea! I’m a big fan of a lot of teas, but since following a carnivore diet and avoiding oxalates, I’m careful about it. Going carnivore cured my severe dairy allergy (can now have dairy til the cows come home har har) and resolved my caffeine intolerance, so even as i type this, i’m having a cuppa joe with raw cream. (A local farm sells raw milk.) Moomoo goooood!! I have dried lavender from my sister’s garden to make tea from, which is very nice & good for headaches. Good old-fashioned Red Rose is my all-time fave. It’s great hot or iced. As a kid I loved Constant Comment — always a treat when my Gramma would give me a cup with milk and 2 sugar cubes, remember those?
[-] The following 2 users Like Margaret-Mary's post:
  • JacafamalaRedux, Zedta
(06-23-2022, 11:47 AM)Margaret-Mary Wrote:

OK, I really want to know what was in that tea! I’m a big fan of a lot of teas, but since following a carnivore diet and avoiding oxalates, I’m careful about it. Going carnivore cured my severe dairy allergy (can now have dairy til the cows come home har har) and resolved my caffeine intolerance, so even as i type this, i’m having a cuppa joe with raw cream. (A local farm sells raw milk.) Moomoo goooood!! I have dried lavender from my sister’s garden to make tea from, which is very nice & good for headaches. Good old-fashioned Red Rose is my all-time fave. It’s great hot or iced. As a kid I loved Constant Comment — always a treat when my Gramma would give me a cup with milk and 2 sugar cubes, remember those?

I'm planning to go back and purchase a tin of the stuff just as soon as I can,which will probably be this week. I will keep you posted with my exciting tea tale updates!
Oh my Jesus, I surrender myself to you. Take care of everything.--Fr Dolindo Ruotolo

Persevere..Eucharist, Holy Rosary, Brown Scapular, Confession. You will win.
[-] The following 1 user Likes JacafamalaRedux's post:
  • Zedta