Threads referencing other threads referencing other threads referencing other threads
This is getting out of control.

If you die in the thread you die in real life.
[-] The following 2 users Like MacPasquale's post:
  • Filiolus, Genesius
(06-22-2022, 06:16 PM)MacPasquale Wrote: If you die in the thread you die in real life.
How does that work?
"I'm an old man now and have had a great many problems.  Most of them never happened."~ Mark Twain

"Compassion and justice in one soul are as a man adoring God and idols in one house." -St. Isaac of Syria

"Sometimes you're the windshield.  Sometimes you're the bug."~Mark Knopfler (?)
(06-22-2022, 06:17 PM)J Michael Wrote: How does that work?
I didn't think that far ahead.
[-] The following 1 user Likes MacPasquale's post:
  • J Michael
Methinks someone, (Genesius, pray tell??) has deleted most of this thread. Or maybe it was oldrover in disguise. Don't think Vox appreciates that.
"I'm an old man now and have had a great many problems.  Most of them never happened."~ Mark Twain

"Compassion and justice in one soul are as a man adoring God and idols in one house." -St. Isaac of Syria

I'm pretty late to the game, I wouldn't know.
(06-22-2022, 06:19 PM)J Michael Wrote: Methinks someone, (Genesius, pray tell??) has deleted most of this thread.  Or maybe it was oldrover in disguise.  Don't think Vox appreciates that.

If you want to discuss forum rules, please create a new thread.
amare nesciri
[-] The following 1 user Likes Filiolus's post:
  • Genesius
In case you're wondering, here are the original first 4 posts of this thread which have "disappeared"  https://www.fisheaters.com/forums/showth...?tid=93117

(06-22-2022, 06:25 PM)Filiolus Wrote:
(06-22-2022, 06:19 PM)J Michael Wrote: Methinks someone, (Genesius, pray tell??) has deleted most of this thread.  Or maybe it was oldrover in disguise.  Don't think Vox appreciates that.

If you want to discuss forum rules, please create a new thread.
What, you mean I can't derail a thread like others do?  Damn!!

(06-22-2022, 06:26 PM)J Michael Wrote: In case you're wondering, here are the original first 4 posts of this thread which have "disappeared"  https://www.fisheaters.com/forums/showth...?tid=93117
Please create a different thread to discuss the posts which disappeared.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Genesius's post:
  • Filiolus
(06-22-2022, 06:28 PM)Genesius Wrote:
(06-22-2022, 06:26 PM)J Michael Wrote: In case you're wondering, here are the original first 4 posts of this thread which have "disappeared"  https://www.fisheaters.com/forums/showth...?tid=93117
Please create a different thread to discuss the posts which disappeared.
 Am I allowed to reference this thread in it?  Please......