"Infographic: How To Spot A Homeschooler"
Another truth-loaded bit of satire from the Babylon Bee:

Babyon Bee Article Wrote:babylonbee.com

Infographic: How To Spot A Homeschooler

Infographic: How To Spot A Homeschooler
June 22nd, 2022 - BabylonBee.com

With homeschooling on the rise, there's a good chance you and your children may come in contact with one of these strange homeschooled people.

Oh no!

To help you remain vigilant, we have created this handy infographic that will help you spot them.

[Image: article-11577-art62b33e248ecd3.jpg]

NOT SATIRE: Your children deserve an education free from political agendas, woke culture, and LGTBQ+ curriculum inclusion mandates. Set your children on a firm foundation of truth with a homeschool curriculum that is written from a Biblical worldview. Encourage your students to discover the wonder of Creation and see the fingerprints of God in every aspect of learning. Equip your students (and future leaders) to be bold in their faith.
One should have an open mind; open enough that things get in, but not so open that everything falls out
Art Bell

I don't need a good memory, because I always tell the truth.
Jessie Ventura

Its no wonder truth is stranger than fiction.
Fiction has to make sense
Mark Twain

All War is Deception
Gen. Sun

You don't have a soul. You are a soul. You have a body.
C.S. Lewis

Political Correctness is Fascism pretending to be manners.
George Carlin

“In a time of deceit…truth is a revolutionary act”
George Orwell
[-] The following 3 users Like Zedta's post:
  • jovan66102, jutius, Polymath
That's straight up my family!  :)
Adoption, Home School, and Catholic Family Life:  StolenPears.com
[-] The following 2 users Like Fontevrault's post:
  • J Michael, Zedta
Great cartoon!

When I have kids, they will be homeschooled. Homeschooling provides parents with the tools they need to protect their children from authoritarian governments, and enables parents to ensure their children receive a true education. Parents who homeschool also are in a great position to refuse harmful and unethical vaccinations that are forced on kids. My kids will learn reason and logic. This is something kids are not taught often nowadays. Of course, they will most importantly learn about the Faith. Fides et Ratio as St. John Paul II teaches. Pope Pius XII, when he was Cardinal Pacelli, visited the U.S and spoke of education. He spoke of the need to educate the mind, intellect, and most importantly, the heart. Study after study proves that homeschooled children excel academically, and even more importantly, the spiritual formation they receive will help them grow in virtue.

I probably will not be having kids in the next few years, but my eyes always go up when I see info on how to homeschool. I guess I am getting ready early…
[-] The following 2 users Like Billm1720's post:
  • Anon777, Zedta