Brrrr! It might snow where I live!
We had to harvest the vegetables we had growing outside.  (not hard work)

Already its gettin' chilly!

Anyone else experiencing this?

It's called autumn.
[Image: jestera.gif]
I thought it was the global warming grenhouse effect caused by the Republican's weather machine.
Rest of Tonight Rain and snow showers likely. Colder. Lows in the mid 30s. West winds 10 to 20 mph with gusts to around 35 mph. Chance of precipitation 80 percent.
Thursday Cloudy with scattered snow showers. Colder. Highs around 40. West winds 10 to 20 mph with gusts to around 40 mph. Chance of snow 50 percent.
MikeSearson Wrote:I thought it was the global warming grenhouse effect caused by the Republican's weather machine.

I knew I forgot to shut something off this morning...

Autumn in Minnesota includes snow, we got some yesterday, Duluth got several inches. This morning there is ice on the roads. Mrs. dismas dug up our tomatoes and herbs earlier this week.
Quote: It's called autumn.

Not where I lived Sophie, it doesn't snow here until AFTER Christmas. 

This time of year its usually raining non stop, but not this time.  Its eerily dry.

Any news of some strange weather systems?  Global warming and greenhouse gases ey?  I don't bother to do much research on that.
This is what I woke up to this morning. Not much but did have to scrape (no, that's not my car, mine is on the other side of the parking lot)
[Image: snow.jpg] 

Edited to make sense [Image: crazy.gif]
Quote: Global warming and greenhouse gases ey?
That's a lie.  You can't believe everything you read in the papers.  The myth of climate change is made up by the government to give them an excuse one of these days to take away our cars and force us to rely on public transportation.