Brrrr! It might snow where I live!
Here's the weather where I am:
Oct 12  Today7
Mostly cloudy this morning. Scattered thunderstorms developing this afternoon. Hot. High 91F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.

Oct 12  Tonight
Variable clouds with showers and thundershowers, mainly early. Low 61F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.

Oct 13  Tomorrow
A few showers early with isolated thunderstorms developing later in the day. High near 80F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
It's 41 degrees here now and supposed to get colder.

My baby woke up screaming last night. I thought he was hungry, but then realized it was freezing in the house. Once I turned up the heat, he went right back to sleep. [Image: baby2.gif]
It is snowing here in northern Indiana, as I write. Brrrrrrr.
We had a few flurries about half an hour ago. My son (almost 3) said, "Yay! It's Christmas! We need a Christmas tree!" [Image: laff.gif]

It doesn't usually snow this early in the season. I'm not impressed.

Shoot, we're praying for weather in the 70's this weekend. :lol: I envy those of you who actually have autumn!
I was just about to say you must live in Texas.  Then I decided to check, and you do!  lol  I have a friend who lives on the coast in TX and she said they were hoping for 70 degrees too.  It's getting kinda chilly in NE but not nearly cold enough.  It doesn't snow nearly enough here either.  [Image: biggrin.gif]