Prayers for 3 priests
I'm sure many of you know of Fr. Eugene Heidt.  Well, I know his brother, and I guess he is having some major health problems, after having a miraculous recovery from cancer- I think he's having stroke like episodes.

Our current head chapel priest is going to Fatima and then he's gone- off to Mexico.  [Image: sad.gif]  He was the first priest I met who really exemplified what a priest should be; he did the Enthronment of the Sacred Heart in our home, and he has been a wonderful confessor.  Could have shortened his sermons ;) but other then that I'm really going to miss him.

And our assistant chapel priest just had a massive benign brain tumor removed.  It was much more serious then I originally thought; he is paralyzed on the left side of his body.  They're hoping it's temporary.  Please say some prayers for Fr. Brandler.

I've missed church the last 2 Sundays- one because I had no ride, and this Sunday due to chicken pox.  And then I hear all this has happened. 
Prayers for all.

james
Prayers for everyone, including the "poxed" ones.  [Image: prayer3.gif]  A little extra prayer so that you gain another priest as well loved as the one leaving.  [Image: prayer3.gif]
Prayers for all. [Image: prayer3.gif]
S.A.G. ~ Kathy ~ Sanguine-choleric. Have fun...or else.

Adoramus te, Christe, et benedicimus tibi, quia per sanctam crucem tuam redemisti mundum.