Live African WebCam!
No, it just takes a minute or two to load.

Give it a good 5 minutes tops depending on your connection speed.  If it still doesn't come up, maybe there's something else wrong.

EDIT:  I just tried it, and it seems to be acting screwy.  There's a zebra with a bird on its back.  Then it freezes, and when I refresh (by reloading the pages) it loops the thing again.

I wonder if this is really live or an edited loop?

Thats bollocks...not a stupid dumb wilder beast in sight and they get a downpour of rain, while I'm sitting here on my drought ridden backside using my shower water as a means to produce a bloody lettuce and a few onions.
I hate Africa now, silly bunch of pagans, they deserve what they get! [Image: mad.gif]
Wow, thanks for posting that! I like it even just for the sounds... That is something to take a nap to!
QuisUtDeus Wrote:

No, it just takes a minute or two to load.

Give it a good 5 minutes tops depending on your connection speed. If it still doesn't come up, maybe there's something else wrong.

EDIT: I just tried it, and it seems to be acting screwy. There's a zebra with a bird on its back. Then it freezes, and when I refresh (by reloading the pages) it loops the thing again.

I wonder if this is really live or an edited loop?

It wont work for me, I've had it on for ages and only see a black screen....

Not working for me right now either [Image: frown.gif]
Just an FYI. I have been watching this a lot at different times, and I have found (so far) that the best time to watch is between 8:00am - 11:00am central time. This morning already I have seen two zebras, a group of warthogs (which was a riot because one kept trying to scratch his rear-end on a log LOL), a hyena, a herd of buffalo-type creatures, some antelope-type creatures (no I don't know all the names for these animals - some of them I've never seen before ;) ), and lots of birds. What's really cool is that many of them were at the water hole at the same time. :)
Giant kitty at 10 pm eastern. At least, I think it is a kitty. I didn't think they were nocturnal, though. [Image: kitty.gif]